Saturday, July 27, 2013

Michelle Bridges 12WBT

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation

On the 1st May I started the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt)

While doing the program I have learnt several things

  • Weight Loss is MAINLY about food: Now I've done Weight Watches, Lite n Easy, Store Purchased Freezer Meals. I've starved myself and taken all that I love out of eating and I've still struggled to lose weight. Or I lose it, and then it comes back on. But the 12WBT program is different. It teaches you how to cook food that you love, food that you can say that you could see yourself eating for the rest of your life. I can't see myself EVER changing my eating habits that I've picked up while on Michelle Bridges (I may increase my calorie intake, but I won't completely change the types of foods I'm eating). Like, I can eat chocolate every day if I want - As long as I factor it in to my daily calories :-)
  • Exercise Is Important, but it is just about MOVING MORE: Now Michelle Bridges has some fabulous exercise routines that she WANTS you to complete, but she also explains that it is better to be 100% with your food and 50% with your exercise then the other way around. So some weeks, I've been able to be 100% exercise and 100% food. Others I've been flat out with work and unable to fit in a major workout - but I've just focused moving more (walk that bit extra at work every day, park further away at the supermarket, if you can't fit in an hour walk of an afternoon, do 20mins)
  • That this is possible: This is the first time I've been on what people call a 'Diet' and felt like I can actually do this! I've seen the weight come off, and it isn't SUPER HARD. I still need to eat right, but I wouldn't say it is difficult - because its more about what you put in your mouth than trying to fit in 3 hours at the gym everyday
I've signed up for Round 3, 2013!
-- Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment