Sunday, August 4, 2013

Music to Encourage You #1

Pink - Try

I'd like to put some posts of songs (or parts of songs) that can be inspiration to help you lose weight. While at the gym I heard this song. Now I know most of the verses are about relationships, but the chorus and one of the verses also works with exercise/weight loss. Take a read. I've also attached the song to the bottom of the page if you don't know it. My favourite line is 'but just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die' I know that I feel that sometimes when I'm working out :-) But 'You gotta get up and try, and try and try'


Ever worry that it might be ruined
And does it make you wanna cry?
When you're out there doing what you're doing
Are you just getting by?
Tell me are you just getting by, by, by?

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try
Gotta get up and try, and try, and try



This is It by Dannii Minogue

As I said in my first post 'This is It' By Dannii Minogue is a great song to encourage you that this time you are going to achieve your goals. This is it!

This is it
Oh This time I know it's the real thing
I can't explain what I'm feeling
I'm lost for words
I'm in a daze
Stunned and amazed
By your open ways



No comments:

Post a Comment